• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peters gone to the bridge

baby04

Warren Scout
My Peter passed away this morning.
He seemed ok first thing I gave him his pellets and he just hopped straight back out his cage I thought it was odd, I put him back in and went out the kitchen to feed Luke when I came back in 20-30 mins later he was in the corner of his cage finding it hard to breathe and gunk coming out his nose. I rushed him straight to the vets who said it was pasturella gave him baytril and critial care mix and fluids and said to nurse him today.
Within 30mins of being back he had like a fit and passed away.
I am devestated it was a year ago he lost his soulmate Ebony he was never the same without her.

Ebony and Peter will at last be together again~ rest in peace my precious ones.

You poor thing, and poor Peter and Ebony. At least it was quick and he suffered as little as possible. You did everything you could.

Binky free, Peter. No more pain now.

AMETHYST

I am really sorry to hear about Peter. It is so hard when it so sudden like that. We are here for you as we all know how you feel

hugs4.jpg

I'm so sorry for your loss - there are no words I know right now - so sending you huge love and hugs at this sad time.

I am so very sorry that you have lost your precious little boy but take heart from him being joined again with his soulmate. :cry:

I know how sad you must be and what a shock for you that Peter's passing was so sudden :(

We are all thinking of you and I hope that you can believe that Peter is now hopping happily in the lush green meadows of the Bridge reunited again with his buddy.

Big hugs

lol Pam

Back