• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The hunt family new addition....

I have collected my new hammy yesterday, from his foster mummy Lorraine. James and Benji can't quite decide on whether to call him Fred or Harry (we have had a hammy called Fred before, he was always strange and only lived about 8 months, so I am favouring James' suggestion of Harry, but Benji can be very persauasive ...)

anyway, he's only a wee babe very tiny and incredibly wriggly!!!!!
The boys decided on a fancy cage which looks a bit like a space ship if you ask me!!!
here's the piccies ( which I know is all you are interested in you cuteness addicts!!!!!)

hamster022.jpg

hamster013.jpg

hamster012.jpg

hamster006.jpg

hamster015.jpg

Awwwwwwww - we recently looked after two little hammy's while our next door neighbours went on holiday and I've gotta say - are they the fasted thing on four feet or what :lol: :lol: :lol:

bunnytales said:
Awwwwwwww - we recently looked after two little hammy's while our next door neighbours went on holiday and I've gotta say - are they the fasted thing on four feet or what :lol: :lol: :lol:

faster than a speeding bullet, wrigglier than a basket of snakes :lol: :lol: :lol:

aww i always think iwont have another but after seeing your cute picces (omg they are sooo cute! :lol: ) i get all broody aww what a sweet lil hammie you have there is he tame?

awwww sweet
when me and my bro had our 1st hamster yrs ago we couldnt decide on tom or harry so we called him tom-harry
so how about fred-harry :D
becky

Rexy bexy said:
awwww sweet
when me and my bro had our 1st hamster yrs ago we couldnt decide on tom or harry so we called him tom-harry
so how about fred-harry :D
becky

It looks like Harry is winning through, Benji loves Harry Potter,so I think his full name might be Harry Potter Hunt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back