• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do you think shes sulking with me for grounding her?

Squishy

Banned
Well after what happened to Cotty, I have grounded Floppy to the top hutch. So I went to see how she was doing this morning and this is how it went.

Picture189.jpg

Picture190.jpg

"Oh you finally here then...."

Picture192.jpg

"Can I come out now?"

Picture193.jpg

"Are you really sure I can't come out?"

Picture194.jpg

Maybe if I try this side.... "So does this work? Can I come out now?"

Picture195.jpg

"pleeeeeeeeease???"

Picture196.jpg

"Ok... I get the point I can't come out..."

Picture197.jpg

"no, no I get the point...."

Picture198.jpg

"Don't speak to me... I'm counting wood grains..."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh bless her :lol: Its in her best interest though that she is being grounded. I hope she doesn't sulk at you for to long :wink:

Someone let Cotty out so I was afraid that she would be let out too so shes been grounded. I've been to afraind to let her in the run while I'm not there, usually her and Cotty will go in the run until night time when I put them in their hutch. But after Cotty going I havn't let her out unless I'm out there

Yeah shes fine now, I have soem pics of her that im uploading, of her relaxinf on my chair that i took about two hours ago :lol: :lol: I have no idea who was letting them out.

Whoever was letting them out want catching, taking to a place where they don't know very well and leaving there without a map to find their own way home. Make sure you blindfold them for the journey there though so that they don't any direction ideas.
Sorry but this kind of cruelty really annoys me.
I can see why you are not letting your bunnies out without you being there to watch them after this idiot let them out.

Back