• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pictures of my Bunnies!

Ayglnu13

Young Bun
Hello! I'm new but I thought I would share some of my pictures :lol:

Benny our Mutt

P7090070.jpg

Fae our Holland

P7090041.jpg

Xander our other Holland

P7090024.jpg

Merlin our German Angora

P6280020.jpg

Cita our Mini Lop

P6220115.jpg

Rupert our Netherland Dwarf

P6170039.jpg

And here are my big babies:

Nimue (nim-a-way) my 22lb Flemish Giant

NimueSize1.jpg

nimuechin.jpg

And Hazel our 4 month old Flemish, we just got her 2 days ago

100_5654.jpg

100_5647.jpg

100_5571.jpg

Thanks for looking :D

~Amy

thannks for sharing them with us! Wow, what fab bunnies, and isn't Nimue huge! I've never really seen the larger breeds of bunnies before.

cherylwares said:
Wow - Nimue is a Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggg bunny wabbit!!!

They are all lovely :D :D :D :D

Haha ya he is :lol: It is almost painfull to carry him around. My arms always hurt when I bring him in from the garden :p

~Amy

aaaaawwwww, you have some gorgeous bunnies there, and I have especially fallen in love with Merlin the Angora :love: I am not nicknamed Angora Adele for nothing, we have eight fluffies here now :wink: :lol: :lol:

Wishing you a somewhat belated WELCOME to Rabbits United. :D
Best wishes
Adele and the many Sanctuary bunnies

Adele said:
aaaaawwwww, you have some gorgeous bunnies there, and I have especially fallen in love with Merlin the Angora :love: I am not nicknamed Angora Adele for nothing, we have eight fluffies here now :wink: :lol: :lol:

Wishing you a somewhat belated WELCOME to Rabbits United. :D
Best wishes
Adele and the many Sanctuary bunnies

:roll: :roll: REALLY Adele! You dont like the Angora do you! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:bunny:

thought my big bunny was a beveren x but looking at hazel he looks very similar in shape and he has the same huge ears. Any one out there know what he is

1blue.jpg

aaawwww they are all adorable!! Nimue looks a huge handful.. but oh so cuddly i bet!
Where in the country are you?

To BunnyMadHouse:

I think your bun is a Flemish cross (A.K.A British Giant in the UK).

This is a Beveren

bleu-beveren.jpg

How old is he, and how much does he weigh?

Flemish (British) Giants, can weigh between 13lbs and 20lbs depending on their parents.

:) I study rabbit breeds :) Weird hobby I have.

And to Diddeen: I am from the US. I know this is a UK forum but the rabbit forum that I am a member of now is not very nice to its members and there is some favoritism going on, and I wanted to find another big rabbit forum and this was the one I stumbled on. :D:D

~Amy

Hey! Wow, I love your bunnies, but I have seen them before :wink: Do you by any chance belong to rabbits only forum? I've seen your little guys there!
I know were not supposed to be chatting about other forums, but I'm just curious, so sorry!

amy

dont want to hijack this thread so will post a new one when i ve had time to weigh blueberry muffin. might be after weekend though.
hes 2yr 5 months.

Angie

Back