• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hey I'm new! Intro and pictures

Ayglnu13

Young Bun
Hello

I am new to this forums but definitely not to rabbits. I have owned rabbits since I was five and as of now we have 8 bunnies. Here are some pictures of them:

Hazel our new Flemish Giant

100_5654.jpg

Nimue (nim-a-way) our 22lb Flemish Giant

NimueSize1.jpg

nimuechin.jpg

Benny our mutt

P7090075.jpg

Fae our Holland Lop

P7090041.jpg

Xander our other Holland Lop

P7090033.jpg

Merlin our German Angora

P6280020.jpg

Cita our Mini lop

P6220115.jpg

And Rupert our Netherland Dwarf

P6170039.jpg

Thanks for reading! I look forward to getting to know you all! :D

~Amy

omg wow what great piccies you have there and of course lovely bunnies your angora is beeeaauutiful wait til Adele sees it she will wanna bunny nap! :lol:

OMG your buns are all gorgeous :love: I love Hazel........ and Merlins ears are fantastic! Welcome to Rabbits United :D

Hi Ayglnu13 and welcome to the bunny mad forum - wow you've some lovely bunnies there - they are all soooooooooo cute there is just no way I can pick a fav :lol: :lol: :lol:

WOW! Replies sure to come fast! :shock:

Thanks for the nice comments on my bunnies :D

Merlin is actually shaved in that picture, we had to shave it all of because it was too matted. The person who had him before us didnt brush him...ever..and he was going to be used as a meat rabbit so my sister and I drove down to get him so he wouldnt be eaten :x How could you eat something that is a fluffy as that? Sorry it still angers me and we adopted him over 2 months ago.

~Amy

I'm not surprised you're angry! Merlin is beautiful - well done on rescuing him.
Welcome to the forum

omg! Your bunnies are stunning!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: I have asoft spot for Fae :love: Xander :love: and Merlin :love:!!!!!

Keep the lovely pics coming! :D And welcome to the forum!!!!! :D

HI BEEN TRYING TO POST A REPLY FOR HOURS .. STUPID COMPUTER PLAYING UP.
YOUR BUNS ARE ALL GEORGEOUS BUT HAZEL AND NIMUE ARE SOMETHING SPECIAL. I LOVE HUGE BUNNIES . I HAVE A BIG BUNNY MYSELF BUT NO WHERE NEAR THE SIZE OF YOURS . I THINK HE IS A BEVEREN X AND HES CALLED BLUEBERRY MUFFIN.
WELCOME TO THE FORUM. :D

Your Bunnies are very photogenic!
They look very well posed!!

Now my cat, well as soon as the amera appears, you get the butt shot!

welcomeswirl.gif
Amy and your lovely bunnies....all so cute but I especially love...is it Benny? in your arms...so loveable :love:

Back