• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what not to wear

these pair would look great on a poster entitled 'what not to wear' :D 8) 8) Trinny and Suzanna (humans) would be a great market source to try and stop the fur trade. Sometimes people dont see past the coat or the boots and dont think what has died to give them this years look :( I wonder if T & S would be up for it :? :?

Denny said:
these pair would look great on a poster entitled 'what not to wear' :D 8) 8) Trinny and Suzanna (humans) would be a great market source to try and stop the fur trade. Sometimes people dont see past the coat or the boots and dont think what has died to give them this years look :( I wonder if T & S would be up for it :? :?

Do you or anyone know of anyway of contacting T & S through a mailing list or anything????

I dont be there must be a website I would of thought :? could do with someone designing a poster for them to look at though and it means asking the permission of the person trying to find a home for these two stunning buns 8)

I was thinking of putting the suggestion forward to the RWA which would have more clout behind the campaign :? what do you think :?: I would have to email the rescue too to ask for permission to use the pictures :)

Back