• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Simba and Nala's latest antics!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Ok Simba first... i got a seagrass rack last week as i thought i could attach it to their cage and put their dried grass in it so that they couldnt tip it out or run out if i was out all day. Seemed to work well until i found simba in it using as a toilet aswell as a foodbowl!
simba49.jpg

I couldnt stop laughing at him!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well today Nala impressed me with her new talents! For the last few weeks i have been giving Simba his pellets on the sofa as Nala has never jumped up there and has had poop probs so dont want her to eat too many. This has worked really well until last night when she suddenly figured out where the food was and leapt up onto the sofa! I was really suprised as she's never attempted this before. So today Simba has his pellets on my bed which is higher than the sofa so i doubt she will get up there! The only thing is she now cant figure out where the pellets are and keeps going on the sofa. THen she started climbing up the back of the sofa as if hunting for them! I was worried she was going to go leaping over the back! Im just still so chuffed she's figured out how to jump! :lol:
Nalaclimbing2.jpg

Nalaclimbing.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
BLESS
simba looks so cute sitting in there
as for nala its suprising what they will do for food lol
g8 pics
becky

Hiya Chris, oh I do so love hearing all the fluffy bots latest antics :lol: :lol: , they are more than just a pretty face..they have wonderful personalities too :wink: :) :) :)
I do think you are taunting us though, those cuddly bunnies are so near (photowise :p ), but oh so far in reality :( :( ..me wants proper Simba and Nala snuggles, can you bring them down for a holiday, only a four hour trip :? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love Adele XX (and all her own fluffy Angora bots :shock: :lol: :lol: )

omg, your bunnies are so cute!!!!! :D Sorry to everyone one else out there, but I think they are 2 of the cutest little lionheads I have ever seen!!!!! :love:

loopylop said:
omg, your bunnies are so cute!!!!! :D Sorry to everyone one else out there, but I think they are 2 of the cutest little lionheads I have ever seen!!!!! :love:

Totally agree with you! I am always admiring them on here!

Simba looks so cute in that little tray and look at little Nalas feet in that last picture! I love bunny feet :D

ooooh let me know when you are taking them to Adele's for a holiday I will meet you there! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aawwww thanks guys.. i always say they are the cutest but then im biased. :wink:
Adele i would love to bring them to you for a holiday but yes it is a bit far away... any babysitters for october when i go away for a few days?? :wink: :lol:

Diddeen said:
aawwww thanks guys.. i always say they are the cutest but then im biased. :wink:
Adele i would love to bring them to you for a holiday but yes it is a bit far away... any babysitters for october when i go away for a few days?? :wink: :lol:

OMG!!!! Who is gonna be the lucky one to babysit these guys!!! Mabybe I should move to Norfolk! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Not sure yet carys.. might have to go to my mum's as i think Cheryl is kinda bursting at the seams with rescues

Back