• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hi

kez

Warren Scout
hiya ive got 5 bunnies (did have 6 but my old 1 died today :( ) Ive got a gorgeous harlequin dwarf lop with bright blue eyes called fizz. a brown and white dwarf lop called gypsy, a mini lop called bella, a nine week old dwarf x lop that i cant think of a name for, a neatherland dwarf called bailey and my 3 guinea pigs alfie, rosie and lu-lu. They all keep me very busy. ive heard this site is very addictive.

Hiya! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

The fact that is is Saturday night.... 11.40pm... and I am sitting here would probably suggest that this forum is VERY addictive! :lol: :lol:

welcome.gif

Thanks for all your welcomes, it was quite a shock when molly died she was fine yesterday morning then yesterday afternoon she went down hill very quick she was very limp and breathing rapidly she could barely walk, i knew the time had come to make the decision. My mum took her to the vets i couldnt go as it would of upset me even more.The vet examined her and wasnt really sure what it was she could feel a lump near her overies but without an xray she couldnt say for sure, the vet said we could have ago to see if it could be treated but she looked very weak i dont think she would of made it through the night.I didnt want her to suffer anymore she was 6 so she had a good life. Her friend bella is really missing her but im giving her lots of cuddles.

Sorry to hear about Molly. Binky free little one.
welcome to you and your bunnies. Look forward to seeing pictures!

Howdie and welcome to forum - so sorry to hear about Molly though - I think this the worst part of falling head over heals with any pet is the parting bit - but were all here to chat to and it doesn't take away the hurt but it certainly helps. :wink:

Back