• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ebay item number 7709582770 !!!!!!!!

cherylwares

Mama Doe
I'm not quite sure what to say about this - and believe me it's not usual that I am stuck for words.

I would like to know what is happening until she reaches her target - what on earth is happening to that poor rabbit??

I don't even know if this sort of thing is allowed on Ebay - does anybody know??

Hmmm I would imagine that either she hasn't even got a rabbit or if she has then there is probably nothing wrong with it and this is just a big scam :(

I was also going to ask if animals can be advertised in any shape or form on ebay as item 7709077535 is advertising a triple hutch AND 3 dwarf lop does and a dwarf lop buck.

Kate x

On the home page there is a link at the very bottom called policies. Click on that and on the next page click on the prohibited items link. Then on the animals and wildlife link.

At the very bottom of the page is a link to report a violation.

I have just done so, and hopefully this will be taken off quite quickly. Ebay are usually quite good at this.

Back