• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Long awaited Piccies!!!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Sorry it has taken so long guys, but here are the pics I have been talking about! :D

This is my rock! :D I took the picture of it in the box as you can see it a bit better that way! :D It looks like yellow gold in this pic, but it's white gold...

DSCF0012.jpg

And if you couldnt see it clear enough, here is the pic from a brochure.. it's pretty similar...

EGL011.jpg

And the fountain where he proposed (at night!) :D

DSCF0066.jpg

And in the day....

DSCF0020.jpg

The gardens surrounding the fountain...

DSCF0028.jpg

The hip hop club where Obie trice, 50 cent and D12 were hanging out...

DSCF0203.jpg

And meet some Canadian bunnies!!!!!!

DSCF0190.jpg

DSCF0164.jpg

Hope they were worth the wait!! :D :D

stunning Laura 8) 8) 8) I am really chuffed for you :D :D love the fountain and the buns, how romantic 8) 8)

what a beautiful place to be proposed at the ring is lovely and added bonus of meeting some bunnies too!

lisa

mini lop1 said:
what a beautiful place to be proposed at the ring is lovely and added bonus of meeting some bunnies too!

lisa

lol, my o/h said is there anywhere we can go where we don't see bunnies?! :lol: :lol: :lol: Yet he stood there for ages going "Awwwww"!!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what ever you do Laura, dont tell Sophie how many carats that shinner is or it might disappear :wink:

Denny said:
what ever you do Laura, dont tell Sophie how many carats that shinner is or it might disappear :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Phew, hadn't thought of that Denny, will be sure to keep it quiet! :shock: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Jeremy said:
Beautiful ring Laura :D

But where is the piccy of you wearing it! :roll:

Thanks Jeremy.. but I didn't want to spoil the pic of the lovely ring now did I?! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Blimey :shock: You guys don't ask for much do you!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: These piccies took 2 days for me to put up.. piccies with me and the ring will take about 2 years! :lol: :lol: :lol: Ahh, best not to bother then eh! :wink:

awwww Laura, its stunning, your such a lucky bunny ;)

and where were those bunnies, I see there were babies too...awwwwww

hi

Awww...sniff....snivvle....sob....that's soooo romantic - where's me lace hankie?...Congrats on being such a fairy tale girl! :D

to say I am felling a little like the green eyed monster with all this chat of glorious weddings is an understatement...SOOOOO jealous :roll: :D

Back