• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Max and Millie (new picture added)

maxbun

Warren Scout
Well, I've had Millie for a week now and thought it about time I introduced her to you all. I've also never posted a picture of Max so my daughter katy chased him round to get one (this is a joke as he doesn't usually move very quickly!). He acually just tends to sit in the corner. But he's lovely and cuddly! :lol:. lol. So here they are! :
Aug0122.jpg

Aug2230.jpg

I will post a picture of them together later - at the moment she is in the run and he is loose in the garden! They have about an hour together morning and evening.

Monday - I caught Millie washing Max's ears again - he doesn't seem to return the favour but he has the cleanest ears of any rabbit in the world!! :lol: :lol:
Aug2932.jpg

Jane x

OMG, they are both gorgeous :love: I can't wait to see a photo of them together :D If they are anything like my Max and Ruby they absolutely adore one another :love:

these are the piccies i have been waiting for!!!!

max is very handsome, hope he is pleased with his new girlie friend! :D

im very pleased the 2 are getting on ok, all of millies brothers and sisters from the second litter are going to be ready soon!

sophie

Hi Sophie - no, they're not together all the time as Max has the run of the garden and I've not put Millie on the grass yet although I have given her a little bit of long grass to eat. It seems as though we have had her for ages although it is only a week. They are also in their own hutches at night as they are eating different pellets.

I've got to take Max to the vets tomorrow - about a month ago he developed spurs on his back teeth for the first time, and had them removed; however, I noticed this morning he is a bit wet under his chin again - don't bunnies cause a worry. :roll: I keep telling him that he needs to eat more hay - I've bought every sort of hay for him but he is not keen. Having Millie has made me realise how little hay he eats - she is constantly munching!!

Steve (husband) has also quite taken to Millie - Christopher (our son) spotted him early yesterday morning playing with her by running round in the run!! He's an old softee really - he was even heard saying that it was a good idea getting a second rabbit! :D :D

Jane x

awww what lovely piccies and what a strange couple aww bless um they look soo different from each other in every way! :lol: :lol:

Back