• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlie & Lavenders holiday

BevBunny

Mama Doe
I've been at my parents for a week, I see I could be a while catching up with all the posts on here!

Charlie and Lavender came to my parents with me, Charlie & Fern used to live in the utility room when we visited there but since losing Fern and gaining big girl Lavender the buns got a big dog crate which meant they wouldn't fit in the usual place. So, my dad built them a bunny chalet in the garden, I was a bit unsure because they are house buns but they were really happy in there.

Lavender spent her whole time sat looking out of the doors - when it rained we closed one door completely and partially closed the other one - she would still sit staring out of the little gap. I think I will have to get them one at our house when we move. :roll:

They also got to hop around the garden on their leads which was all quite new for them as our garden in London is concrete.

Anyhow, some pics of their new holiday home..........

Their chalet and view......
bunnyhols_August05011.jpg

Their chalet, complete with new dog crate, also note the bench which we spent a lot of time sat on drinking tea chatting to the buns. My parents spoil the buns like they would grand children!
bunnyhols_August05012.jpg

Lavenders big feet make me laugh....
bunnyhols_August05001.jpg

Snuggled bunnies.
bunnyhols_August05003.jpg

You might remember I asked about rearguard just before I went away, we got some but didn't use it in the end, we put up some fly papers, but never saw a single fly in there so decided not to do it. We did of course still check the buns several times a day. Anyhow, if anyone wants the rearguard PM me and I'll send it to you, stupid it going to waste.

What a wonderful set up Bev...I think I might like to be one of your bunnies and get spoiled rotten :lol: :lol:

Back