• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello Dorothy...more pics!

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Hi Dorothy more pics of the lovely Jasper as promised..bet you cant wait til Tuesday especially as it looks like you're having Squirrel as well! :D
Having a look round the kitchen

jaspercab.jpg

"Shall I go this way?"
jasperpic.jpg

"Or this way?"
jasperkit.jpg

"I think I'll just climb up Jill's leg!"
jasperleg.jpg

Aww, thanks Jill. He is a very sturdy looking bun :roll: . He just looks so laid back and lovely. I can't wait till Tuesday to see him in the fur :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Have pm'd you about Squirrel :wink: .

omg dorothy squirell is scared of humans and now you are gonna make it terrified of rabbits :roll: :roll: :roll: do remember to tie squrells ears back before you intro him to jasper! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Eve x

:lol: :lol: love how you say you cant wait to see him in the fur instead of in the flesh! :lol: :lol:

he is beautiful!!!! :wink:

my my Dorothy, Jasper looks like he is going to be a right scamp 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: watch out for your own ears Dorothy :wink: I think Jasper is doing an NVQ course on body piercing :wink: :lol: I think Eve's Rocket was a practice run for Jasper :lol: :lol: perhaps you could lend him to Jay so she could have the other nipple pierced to match the other one that one of her buns did :wink: :lol:

now, if you are thinking about having Squirrel, you will have to chance his name once he has had the snip because a Squirrel without any nuts just doe'snt go Dorothy :wink: :lol: :lol:

bun

Very funny Denny :lol: :lol: :lol: BUT I think Squirrel suits him...well I would I named him! the poor thing didn't even have a name :cry:

Denny said:
my my Dorothy, Jasper looks like he is going to be a right scamp 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol: watch out for your own ears Dorothy :wink: I think Jasper is doing an NVQ course on body piercing :wink: :lol: I think Eve's Rocket was a practice run for Jasper :lol: :lol: perhaps you could lend him to Jay so she could have the other nipple pierced to match the other one that one of her buns did :wink: :lol:

now, if you are thinking about having Squirrel, you will have to chance his name once he has had the snip because a Squirrel without any nuts just doe'snt go Dorothy :wink: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: bun

honeybunny said:
Very funny Denny :lol: :lol: :lol: BUT I think Squirrel suits him...well I would I named him! the poor thing didn't even have a name :cry:

you right Jill, Squirrel does suit him :wink: 8) I bet he has a stash of acorns somewhere :wink: :lol: 8)

I hate to see any animal without a name :( its so sad :(

Denny said:

I could call him Mr Squirrel Nutkin, then at least he would have one 'nut' in his name to compensate for the snip :? :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

buns

just for those of you who may be confused the Lovely white rabbit pictured at top of this thread is Jasper....
This is Squirrel..who Dorothy is also having
bun1.jpg

bun2.jpg

Just thought I'd clear it up!! :D

aawww Dorothy.. they are both adorable!! I love how Jaspers ears go all over the place! He looks great fun! and squirrel just looks like a really cuddly bunny! :D

Dorothy said:
Denny said:

I could call him Mr Squirrel Nutkin, then at least he would have one 'nut' in his name to compensate for the snip :? :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

ROFL :lol: :lol: :lol: I like it Dorothy, Mr Squirrel Nutkin Bun 8) 8) 8)

He is a stunner :love: :rabbit2:

bun

nope Dideen Squirrel is NOT a cuddly bunny....yet! He's soooo scared of people..that's why Dorothy's having him to spend time with him and build up his confidence. He's had a very bad life up to now :cry:

Back