• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Puppies!!

Squishy

Banned
Heres some pictures of the puppies we have left, they are all boys except the black and white one :love:

Picture024.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Picture018.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture022.jpg

^Thats my baby boy I call him Slinky :lol: :lol:

OMG, they are all adorable :love: How old are they now? Slinky is so handsome and I just love that name :lol:

They're 11 weeks old now. They're little devils when they want to be, I called Slinky, Slinky because hes very submissive and when you stroke him he puts his head on the floor and his back end comes up into the air and occasionally he rolls over :lol:

:lol: He sounds so sweet :D Are you keeping any of them or do they all have new homes to go to? If I lived closer I would be sooooo tempted :D

theyre was 8, we sold four, one of them I sold I had wanted to keep, but I already have over 60 animals and my mum wasn't going to let me keep another puppy :lol: These are the four we have waiting for homes.

I'm not surprised she won't let you keep any more if you already have 60 :lol: Thats a lot of pets to run round after :D I'm sure the four remaining puppies will all find loving homes very soon :D

Back