• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cleo has gone to the bridge

We took her to the vets last night and it appears that one of her kidneys was alot smaller than the other and her body wasn't coping well. She had lost a third of her body weight and was in a very bad way. They were going to keep her in last night to give her fluids and at one point it seemed she perked up. This morning however they checked her and she had fly strike but the vets said the maggots were so small it took them ages to work out what they were and even though we checked and cleaned her as best we could as she was constantly leaking urine she was really messy and we would never had seen them.Her organs strarted to fail and she was very distressed and in pain so we made the only decision and at 8.30am she went to the bridge.
We are absolutely gutted she was such a gorgeous girl who was friendly and happy and loved Sid 100%, we cannot believe that we have lost her it is devestating :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

To our beautiful Cleo, you were a vibrant little girl who although we only had you for such a short time made us so very happy and Sidney too. Bonnie will find you and keep you safe at the bridge. Be free gorgeous girl, no more pain only love and sunshine, all our love mummy, daddy and Sid xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
DSC01460.jpg

What terribly sad news. So sorry for your loss, what a tough decision to have to make, but you made the right one.
Binky free little Cleo.

i,m am so dreadfully sorry to hear about cleo - it has to be be of the most difficuly decisions that we ever have to make . xx

Oh I'm so sorry, especially so close to poor Bonnie, you must be devastated. You gave her such a wonderful home though :)

Take care, thinking of you.

Love Nicola x

Oh Shell and Mark, she is so beautiful, I am so sorry. Run free little Cleo and don't let your mummy, daddy and Sid's heart ache for too long, go find little Bonnie and have a ball!!!!! :cry:

I am so sorry for your loss of Cleo, she was such a beautiful bunny. (((((((((( HUGS )))))))))) to you all. Binky free Cleo XxXx

Oh Mark and Shell im so sorry for your loss, she wa a beautiful girl and you gave her a great life even if it was only for a short time XXX Big hugs to you and nose rubs for sid XX

I am so sorry to hear about Cleo but as has been said already...you made the right decision and this is made through love and kindness

hugs14.jpg

Back