• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Video!!!

Awwwwwwww, that is a wonderful video of your buns, it was lovely to see them all bouncing around :D Those lil tiny babies in the palm of your hand were so cute too :love: Your sister has done a great job of your video :D

Aww Thanks guys! My sis is great with computers! me not so much! I love it because most of the buns in the pics at the end are the buns that died in the VHD outbreak and it makes me cry.

Phill ...this is just a fantastic video!! Thank you Jeremy for helping. You know how ill kiddies and old people etc are greatly helped by having a dog to stroke and cuddle...well I think you should put this video forward...it would cheer anyone up

1.gif

OMG - this is brilliant :D :D :D

Just a question - what is the song playing and who sings it - I don't think you could have chosen better - it really fits with the video.

Well done!!!

That's fantastic! I bet you'll watch that loads. What beautiful bunnies you've had.

mummyally said:
wish i could show you my bit of video of mopsy playing
PM me and I'll upload it for you :)

sarsimp said:
Oh flip - I cant get it to download - any ideas?:(
What does it say when you click on it?

Great video Phill! My favourite bit is the "rabbit eye view" going through the blue tunnel. :D

omg Phill... I don't know whether it's me being really emotional or what, but that made me fill up... :cry: Seeing all the buns that you lost... :cry:

But on a good note, that was blinking brilliant Phill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All your buns running around is wonderful and they look really happy! :D You have a beautiful bunch of bunnies there!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing that, it was great! :D

loopylop said:
omg Phill... I don't know whether it's me being really emotional or what, but that made me fill up... :cry: Seeing all the buns that you lost... :cry:

yes and me and the music goes so well with it :D
awww its a great vidio and loved watching them all play and be happy bunnies :D
becky

Awww Thanks guys, No laura and becky it's not just you every time i watch it i cry! Esp when i see the piccie of Duff (grey lionhead) and April (Baby) having a nose rub! thatone reallu upsets meX

The song is by Kosheen but i can't remember witch i will find out!

And Marlene, if you would like to show the video to anyone that you feel it would cheer up please do so XXX

Phill said:
Aww Thanks guys! My sis is great with computers! me not so much! I love it because most of the buns in the pics at the end are the buns that died in the VHD outbreak and it makes me cry.

Aww that was lovely Phill, made me cry too. xxx

Back