• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am so lucky

This is a bit of a story, but stick with it please...
Last night, I had been at work all day, really stressful, busy shift, so when I got home I was knackered, but too wound up to go to bed.

I sat on the floor with Daisy, Maisie and Taz running round, binkying about, being really cute. They runand jump all over me, and sitting with them made me feel so much more relaxed.

Anyway, after about an hour, Daisy came and plonked herself on my lap, so I stroked her and chatted to her. Some time later both the babies came up to her and began to nuzzle her. Now I know that a lot of you have posted about mums and babies, saying that the mums feed the babies at night, out of sight, but she sat there on my lap and the babies were feeding!!!!!!!!! I could hear them sucking and swallowing, omg it was so emotional!!! I only wish I had a camera to hand, it was amazing!!!

They stayed like that for about 15 mins, I was nearly crying with the thought of it!!

when we had baby's a few year back they used to try and get under mum for food but mum would run off if we were there so we never got to see it

Aww, what an amazing thing to see. It's great that she feels so secure around you! Weldone for making her feel that way :D

awwww your ARE so lucky, I am so jealous, how lovely for you, and a credit to how you have cared for them, well done xxx

Awwwwwwww, how cute to see the babies being fed :D I bet you couldn't believe it when they started feeding. You will have to go for snuggles with them again this evening and see if they do it again :D

What a wonderful thing to experience. :D I managed to get a photo of Polly feeding - it was quite something! :D They must feel totally at ease with you - how special is that!xx

Back