• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

meet Angies bunnies

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
hi I
thunper2.jpg
m Thumper Im getting on a bit now and I m too old for cuddles.

Im flopsey . Used to be thumper girlfriend but i went off him ( i m after a toy boy)
flopsey1.jpg

My names blueberry muffin I m the baby of the house though you wouldnt think so with the size of me. I can be realy naughty but i know mummy loves me cos she s just planted me some lovely plants to dig u
blue4.jpg
p.
blue4.jpg

aha i m nemo and i live inside. i ve got mummy right under my thumb . fake a little illness and hey presto i m in to stay!

oh dear not quite got the hang of the piccies yet have i and there i was thinking i was being clever . o o ps. lost nemo some where .
try again.
edamandbabies001.jpg

try telling thumper that . he s a grumpy old man but it makes me just love him more. I can always tell when he doesnt feel well cos then he lets me near him.

I love your Bunnies.

Wish I had one!!
Bu my kitty keeps me well and truly occupied!!
With the hot weather she has been coming and asking for squirty cream!
I blame my neighbour, she spoilt her when I was in the hospital and now she has it all worked out.

"It is hot. I want squirty cream. I will go and knead my Mummy with my razor sharp claws. She knows it is not feeding time. She knows I have had my several times a day massage and groom so she will soon cotton to what I really want! Teeee Heeee!"

Back