• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

something for you donna (ARC)

remember these ?

IMG_1733.jpg

IMG_1737.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

IMG_1741.jpg

pic 1 is scatty, having just woken up, hence her hair in a mess
pic 2 is fifi hiding in their favourite cardboard box
pic 3 fifi scratching
pic 4 fifi and scatty getting ready to tip over the food dish to find the yummy bits

of course she will remember!!!!

scarlett looks like she has filled out!

lovely nices pleased to see they are going on well and have settled in nicely!

donna isnt back till the weekend though!!!!

sophie

scarlett lets me stroke her if she is in a good mood these days

fiona can be a bit funny about it, but neither of them are scared, they just don't like being picked up...

But it's wonderful to see them when they are in the garden, leaping around like wild bunnies. they rush out of the garage and charge me down

in the pictures above they are aren't happy as they have been in the garage for several days...they were allowed out overnight fri-sat, but when I woke up on sat morning ,when it was raining, I found the two of them sitting in the middle of the lawn getting drenched (garage door wide open so no reason to sit in the rain). I was not happy to have to catch them to put under the hairdryer

piningforarabbit said:
in the pictures above they are aren't happy as they have been in the garage for several days...they were allowed out overnight fri-sat, but when I woke up on sat morning ,when it was raining, I found the two of them sitting in the middle of the lawn getting drenched (garage door wide open so no reason to sit in the rain). I was not happy to have to catch them to put under the hairdryer

maybe it isnt such a good idea to leave them out overnight. i have had so many people ring up and tell me that foxes have got the rabbits in the day time so im sure something could happen to your 2 at night, and i think we all know what they can be capable of.

im paranoid about them, i was sitting in my lounge on saturday and one came up to the patio door and was staring at me.

sophie

you don't know the half of it...

fifi escaped from the garden a few weeks ago...apparently it wasn't the first time...

I came home from work, to find them both sitting in the back garden, so I approached them for a cuddle. fifi not wanting a cuddle was off as fast as she could go, into the bushes at the back of the garden

I had a look to see where she had gone, and it was that moment she jumped up onto a ledge, with just enough space for a rabbit between the fence and the garage, and she was into the alleyway behind the house

frantic, I went chasing via the front of the house

as soon as she saw me, she was off again...straight into open roads...

fortunately, the neighbours came into view and scared her into next doors front garden and away from the road

the neighbours said "is that your white rabbit ? we've see it before, wandering around during the day"...cheeky thing, she had obviously done a bunny-runner before, and always went home before I came back to discover her trick

so, armed with pet-carrier and broom, I set about trying to capture her...imagine basil fawlty running backwards and forwards over perfectly mown lawns trying to catch a white rabbit !

half an hour later, she was safely tucked up in bed again, naughty bunny !

:shock: What naughty girls, they are certainly making the most of their new life - even though they seem intent on cutting it short!

don't worry sophie, two doors down, they have a little lop in a run on the front lawn, it's been there for ages, and no harm has come to that bunny

Back