• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet 'Patch' He needs a forever home

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
HPIM0209Patch.jpg

Patch is 12mths old and is being castrated today he is looking for his forever home he is a real cheeky chap and loves having space to run about. He is a very affectionate little man and loves cuddles.[/img]

OMG he looks just like my Percy!! In fact are you sure you haven't kidnapped him???? He's even got the tiny white blob on the top of his head.

I ADORE dutchy crosses, sadly there's no room for no. 6 :(

When he comes back from the vets today I will try and get a better pic of him as he has white patches on his front legs too.

what do you mean? I would definately bunny nap Agido back off Phill but she is a bit big to smuggle now.

kayj said:
what do you mean? I would definately bunny nap Agido back off Phill but she is a bit big to smuggle now.

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! never!!!!!!! You would need a bloomin great carrier!!! if she ever has to go to the vets she'll have to go in the dog crate! she wont fit in anything else!!!

Patch is now castrated I picked him up last night and I have never known a bun recover so quickly he has ate everything in sight and wants to play out, he is jumping about all over.

If Agi grows any bigger it will be a crane not a dog crate. Give her a cuddle from mexxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Patch will be going to his forever home hopefully this week as Chinakit is having him and his name will be Cheeky as that is just what he is.

Phill,
I am getting ever so good now at people taking more than 1 bun arent I :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cheeky Patch is now MINE ... AAALLLL MINE!! He is a fantastic rabbit, only medium size but boy he is heavy, and not fat in the slightest, he is solid muscle, a wonderful bun all round with a fantastic temperament to boot. I love the little chap!

Back