• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i did it

mummyally

Young Bun
well at the week end my sister told me i was a wimp for not trying harder to pick up the rabbits, i panic thinking i'm hurting them.
so today i tried again ( i know they don't like it think thats why i don't like doing it ) but i managed to pick Mopsy up for a few seconds, she wasn't happy but a bit of carrot helped, i will keep trying . :eek:

Im the same i dont pick mine up if i dont have to cos they hate it. But i've started picking Orio up to take him in the garden and he will let me take him out but there's no way on earth he will let me pick him up to come back in. Just try and associate picking up with good things and it should be a little easier :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

awww but bunnies just dont like being picked up end of, i kept thinking mine would get used to it but no! :roll: i still have to pick them up for cuddles tho! :lol:

Back