• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Coby says hi

cazza269

Mama Doe
Hi guys, just checking in to say, you know that mummy of mine took my bits away...well now I am getting more chilled, just take a look:

DSC00434.jpg

RARRRGGHHH Hellooo ladies xxxx

DSC00433.jpg

and as a special pressy my mummy bought me some very spiffy coloured vet bed...check it out!!!

DSC00438.jpg

tut coby who wants to see a photo of vet bed...I mean really :roll:

:lol: aw cazza , he is a lovely boy and looking so chilled as well , its ok coby i like the photo of your vetbed :shock: :lol:

well hey thanks Auntie Gina. I am making mummy sweat and think I dont like it but just wait till she isnt looking :lol:

cazza269 said:
well hey thanks Auntie Gina. I am making mummy sweat and think I dont like it but just wait till she isnt looking :lol:

:lol: and blue is so your colour coby - it goes nice with your eyes :shock: :shock: :lol:

Hiya Coby, you handsome bun you :love: I'm glad to see that you are doing so well and that you are nicely chilled out :D Your vet bed looks lovely, I bet its real nice and cosy for you :D

Back