• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One very Smelly Lavender!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: Well i would have a white Lionhead liveing outside wouldn't I!!!!!!

Before
551.jpg

553.jpg

In the Middle
552.jpg

and After
554.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: I have been a very busy girl for the last 2 and a half years!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: We have to cut all her bottom hair off to as this summer her bum hair has got very very long and then it gets all gross!

aaaawwww so cute! I remember simba going for a dig once.. i couldnt stop laughing when i saw the result!! He had mud all over his head and feet and everywhere.. had to have a good wipe over!
Hope its not too wet up there.. its been pouring down here.. does Lavender go dig in the rain too to make mud pies or does she go hide up?

She was one dirty Lavender wasn't she :lol: I bet she had great fun running round, digging and rolling to get that messy :D She sure does scrub up well though :wink:

Thanks Guys Xx

Chris i think she enjoys it more when it's really wet! she's always digging in the rain!

awwwww she is beautiful Phillie and she really does love you doesn't she wow look how nicely you groomed her - does she like having a bath? :shock:

BirdieBun said:
awwwww she is beautiful Phillie and she really does love you doesn't she wow look how nicely you groomed her - does she like having a bath? :shock:

We have only had to bath her once! Last winter when she really was caked in mud from head to toe and she loved it! weir rabbit! She loved the hairdryere to! she fell asleep!!! :lol: :lol:

Nice Song Caz!!!

BirdieBun said:
aww bet poor lil Lavender hated it bless her! :lol:

On the contrary! She love being groomed she falls asleep! she is the most laid back bunny ever in the whole wide world!

Back