• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our New Girls!!!!

sophiemarmion

Alpha Buck
ARC have recently taken in 2 4 year old girls, Alice and Hattie!

We are unable to get these 2 girls neutered just yet as they are so big, as the anaesthic risk is so much higher.

Thought i would post some pictures of them as they arent on our website yet!!!!

Alice is the white girl lop and Hattie is the black girlie!

Arc003.jpg

Arc006.jpg

Arc008.jpg

Arc011.jpg

Arc013.jpg

sophie

Oooooooh they are soooo lovely. Have you got any idea how long will it be before they can be neutered? *thinks of new friends for Harry* :wink:

well since we have had them we have taught them how to run! they had never been out on grass before, no wonder they are so big, they have been stuck in tiny cages for the last 4 years of their lives! :evil:

i am hoping they can be done soon, alice is definitely slimming down. poor old hattie is finding it difficult getting down the stairs because of her big tum!

sophie

they will be a lot prettier when they arent so fat!

just hope they slim down so they can be neutered and paired off with nice bunny boys!

thanks for everyones comments!

sophie

thanks everyone! :D i will be taking some pics of them when they are slimmer and neutered and ready to be bonded with a boyfriend each!

sophie

Back