• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

angora mommy

Young Bun
Cindy08.jpg

Newest addition!!!!! isn't she a beauty!

Cindy10.jpg

Whats that?!?!?!! Who's there?!?!?!?!

Cindy07.jpg

Nothing this way

Gizmo08.jpg

Greens...yum!!!!

angora mommy said:
Cindy08.jpg

Cindy10.jpg

Cindy07.jpg

Nothing this way

Gizmo08.jpg

Greens...yum!!!!

:love: Oh how beautiful, Cindy your baby Angora is an angel :p :p ..are you sure you want to keep her :?: there is always a home for such a gorgeous ball of fluff here :p :p :roll: :roll: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gizmo is very handsome too :D :D
I will reply to your pm soon, please bear with me, extremely busy here for next few days.
XX

WOW - I've never seen an angora like that before (to be honest i've not seen many angora's :lol: )
But what stunning little rabbits you have, i love them :love: :love: :love:

Diddeen said:
aaawww they are both adorable! Cindy is just so pretty! and i just love gizmo's ears :lol:

thanks everyone! yeah gizmos ears are all out of wack! one is down the other one is up but the very tip is down....hes all screwy and his ears can't make up their mind. as you can see in these:

CameraPix13.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
CameraPix16.jpg

CameraPix05.jpg

Adele said:
angora mommy said:
Cindy08.jpg

Cindy10.jpg

Cindy07.jpg

Nothing this way

Gizmo08.jpg

Greens...yum!!!!

:love: Oh how beautiful, Cindy your baby Angora is an angel :p :p ..are you sure you want to keep her :?: there is always a home for such a gorgeous ball of fluff here :p :p :roll: :roll: :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will reply to your pm soon, please bear with me, extremely busy here for next few days.
XX

I was just going to post sayin how I bet Adele loves the angora! :lol: :lol: :lol:

But she already said it! :lol:

Adele said:
XX

sorry Adele, i didn't see your reply until birdiebun mentioned it, thanks! and don't worry i understand your busy, no hurry~ :lol: :D

Back