• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi Everybody!

Wendy-Jane

Alpha Buck
I think your site is BRILLIANT! :D Not only is it packed with useful info, but everybody seems so helpful and friendly. I found it a few months ago, but have only just got around to registering and introducing myself and my rabs. I have two rescue buns called Mango and Chutney. Mango is orange and white and Chutney is Harlequin and white. I got them in June, a whole year after my beloved house bunster Humbug died, and my tummy does somersaults whenever I think about them :love: My other half and I also have two piggies, two cats and two horses.

Thank you for all your welcomes!
Mandy - it may take a while for me to learn how to post pickies as I'm a bit of dumbo where IT is concerned.
Helen. I was so very sorry to read about your beautiful Nougat. You tried so hard to make it ok - your lovely bun could not have had a better mum.

Wendy-Jane said:
Helen. I was so very sorry to read about your beautiful Nougat. You tried so hard to make it ok - your lovely bun could not have had a better mum.
Thank you

Back