• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evo video

Awwwwwww very very cute - good quality vid, too!

Is he called Evo because he's fast, expensive to keep and consumes a lot of fuel?! :lol:

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page there is a choice of free or premium. Click on the box that says "free" at the bottom of the table, then about half way down the page it should say "download ticket reserved. Please wait xxx seconds".

Then wait for ages and eventually the download ticket bit will change and at the bottom of the page a link entitled "Download MOL001.ASF" will appear. Click on the MOL001.ASF and it should download!

great! I downloaded it and everythin it took ages then it says I have an error Codec 45 is missing so I cant play it! :cry:

Awwwwww look at the bunny - he is a nutter!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How on earth did you get him to go mad like that for the camera - brilliant video!!!!

(I didn't have any problems as I downloaded it from work - naughty naughty :no: )

awwwwwwwwww I love Evo I really do! He is so happy isn't he bless him, and what a good boy eating his hay! Where di you get that hayball from?

awwww I love him so much! :love:

Absolutely FANTASTIC :D You can even hear him chomping that first piece of hay :shock: So sweet :oops:
The running around had me in tucks - it's a wonder you could hold the camera still enough :shock:
He's so gorgeous :oops: :oops:

BirdieBun said:
Where di you get that hayball from?

I got it from a pet shop, I've seen them sold in quite a few now.....they're about £6. We've had it for months, and it's only in the past couple of days that he's realised he can turn it. Since then, that's all he's been doing! :roll: :lol:

Jaypot said:
The running around had me in tucks - it's a wonder you could hold the camera still enough :shock:
He's so gorgeous :oops: :oops:

Haha, I was running around with him. :oops: We play chase lots. :D It wasn't until later that I realsied that the blind in the living room was open, and anyone could have seen me from the road. :oops:

BirdieBun said:
:lol: :lol: bless him is he a Frenchie? Do you totally adore him?

No, he's quite ickle really. Just normal bunny sized I guess, certainly no bigger than any uppy eared bun I've had before.

Of course I adore him. :D I would do absolutely anything for him. :love:

OMG that is the cutest thing i have ever seen in my life!!!! I love it when he goes bombing around the room!!!

Back