• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Baldrik

Squishy

Banned
Ok heres some pictures of my Baldy hairy boy :D

baldrik1.jpg
baldrik4.jpg

baldrik2.jpg
bbbb.jpg

bbbbb.jpg
bbb.jpg

baldrik3.jpg
baldrik.jpg

:lol: :lol: - just looooove that name.

Funny enough I'm hamster sitting this week for the two girls next door while they are on holiday - they have two hamsters - one of which has got very fine fur and does seem to look kinda bald - to be honest I thought it was a nutritional deficency sorta thing - so this look it natural then and quite normal :?:

Also does anyone know what I can give them as a healthy little treat during the week they are with me?

Poor little hammy's don't even have names :(

Aww Lany thats so sad :( that they don't have names. You should give them names!!! I give my herman sunflower seeds and a few bits of fruit his favorite is apple but he is partial to a bit of plum! I also give him those little chocolate drops from the pet shop on very rare occasions!

Mine loved those honey treat sticks you hang from the cage but I should imagine they are pretty bad for them :oops: !

Caz

Caz said:
Mine loved those honey treat sticks you hang from the cage but I should imagine they are pretty bad for them :oops: !

Caz

Oooh Caz mine too! But i brake them into small chuncks otherwise he eats the whole thing! and my hammy isn't small!

Phill said:
Aww Lany thats so sad :( that they don't have names. You should give them names!!! I give my herman sunflower seeds and a few bits of fruit his favorite is apple but he is partial to a bit of plum! I also give him those little chocolate drops from the pet shop on very rare occasions!

:lol: :lol: - I think I'll nickname them Pippin and Merry during their stay with me - gotta say they were'nt particularly clean when they came to me (smelly cages or what :!: ) so first thing I had to do was give em a good clean out and freshen them up.

I think the girls next door are fed up with them now as I when they first had them they were always playing with them but they do have good activity centre type cages so it could be worse :roll:

Thanks for the treat tips - I'll try and get a couple of pickies of them tonight for you.

Soz Squish, didn't want to hijak your post :wink:

Back