• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HIYA ALL

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
Just to say hi to everyone .
i m Angie I take in rabbits for Barnsley animal rescue charity. Me and my sister look after them, find homes for them and do home checks etc. We re also involved with fundraising etc.
I have 4 bunnies of my own .1 house bunny,Nemo and 3 outdoor bunnies ,Blueberry muffin,Flopsey and my old man Thumper.
Ive also fond memories of my well loved ones not with me any more,Bonnie, Lizzie ,Bigwig and fudge.

Hi and welcome to the forums. You must be busy helping out Barnsley animal rescue charity, what a wonderful and rewarding job :D Your buns sound really sweet too :D

oh yes its hard work . we didnt realy know what we were letting ourselves in for when we started but there you go we re addicted to bunnies now . we keep saying thats it now we cant take any more then someone donates another hutch... and well ..you cant have an empty hutch with all those needy bunnies out there.

hello and welcome well done for looking after all those needey buns until forever homes can be found lots of hard work but wroth it :wave:

OH MY ! JUST LOOKED THROUGH YOUR PHOTOS WHAT CUTE LITTLE FLUFFBALLS. BENJI REMINDS ME OF MY THUMPER WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG LAD. AH H H

HECK BET YOUR BUSY I VE GOT MY 4 AND 9 RSCUE AT MOMENT AND I THOUGHT I WAS DAFT. DO YOURS LIVE IN OR OUT AND HOW DO YOU FIND TIME TO CUDDLE ALL OF THEM

19 live outside and i have 2 house bunnys! all i do is poop scoop and cuddle buns! i have no time for anything else!!! Alot of mine arn't kean on being picked and handled so i just leave them to it and 4 of them are half wild XX

MY HOUSE BUNNY DOESNT LIKE BEING PICKED UP BUT HE LOVES TO BE BRUSHED AND STROKED . ONLY 1 OF MY BUNNIES REALY LIKES BEING PICKED UP AND THATS BLUEBERRY MUFFIN. ONLY THING IS HES SO HUGE HE MAKES MY ARMS ACHE. THINK I NEED TO WORK ON PUTTING PICTURES ON THEN YOU CAN ALL SEE MY CUTIE BABIES

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR 'WELCOMES'S SUPPOSE I SHOULD GET SOMETHING DONE. CATCH YOU LATER.
ANGIE

HEY MARLENE YOUR HUNNY BUNNY IS REALY SWEET

bunnymadhouse said:
OH MY ! JUST LOOKED THROUGH YOUR PHOTOS WHAT CUTE LITTLE FLUFFBALLS. BENJI REMINDS ME OF MY THUMPER WHEN HE WAS A YOUNG LAD. AH H H

Awwww thanks, look forward to seeing pics of your gang :D

Just looked at picies of hunny bunny didnt realise he was a wild bunny and very sorry to hear he didnt make it. We have a baby bunny in our rescue she s about 5 months old now . Tracey my sister hand reared her on kitten milk but she was bigger the hunny bunny when she came to us (someone found her in their garage . she had accidently been locked in.)
she s doing fine now but she s very skinny and still only small for her age. if anyone out there has any ideas on how to feed her up before winter sets in please help. by the way she doesnt act very wild ahe comes inside to play with traceys house bun and hates it in the run. she wont eat veg or grass either! how old do you think hunny bun was when you found her and how long did you have her to cuddle?

Back