• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Savings Accounts

kim 106

Mama Doe
the bun im rescueing is nutered and vax befor they can go to threr new homes witch is why i chose this rescue after seeing how ill peach was i was scared to go throw the opration with a nother female bun yes the fee is a bit more but i get 6 mounths of peace or mined before i have to pay a vet bill.

On a difrent topic how meney of you have an acount for bunny vet fees and whats the best one to get i want to put £10 pound a week away to help with vet fees

I have an ING internet account, I put about £50 away a month for vaccinations etc and am hoping it will build up nicely :)

Yep that's what I'm hoping, can't really afford to put anymore than that away at the mo, trying to pay off my student overdraft!! :shock:

Just split this to a seperate topic.

It's definately worth shopping around... some of the online savings accounts have interest rates of 5%.

If you're putting £40 away a month... that could equal a free vaccination :D

Tam

thats what im hoping pluss if something goes wrong with one of my animals then i have some money towards the vet bill

I put £50 per mth away for my personal buns but haven't you thought of putting less away each month and get some pet insurance as at least then you are covered for unexpected vets bills. I think Petplan do a discount for several buns.

I have a savings account putting £70 a month in and i have an account at the vets and pay them £30 a month by DD :D

yes you would Kerry! I got it this month and nearly died! Mind you an awful lot of it was the dog! and he's insured!

You would probs end up paying loads for a £15 year old dog!! One of my bunnies is insured but I did that because she is a rescue and I haven't brought her up from a baby and she seems inclined to be sickly!! The others I would just find the money for if necessary, credit cards come in handy :)

Nicola

ya and a hubby who works hard althow i paty for the buns food vet bills ect i have 2 cats too so most of my money goes to the vet they know me by name

Back