• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nala says Hey Guys!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
Nala wanted to flutter her eyelids at all you bucks out there :love:
Nala12.jpg

OMG, just look at that beautiful face! :love: Nala has stolen Max's heart for sure, as well as all those other lively bucks out there I'm sure :lol:

Gosh doesn't she look all dark and extotic!!! WOW WEE!!!!! What a very Pretty bunny she is!!!!!!

as I said in another thread tell Nala to stop flirting and remain loyal to Simba! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehehehe :lol:

Phill.. she is actually quite silvery looking as parts of her fur is sooo long! She is almost looking like a proper lionhead at the moment as her back has moulted but has grown short and she has tons of fluff around her neck and ears. :D

Watch out Nala I think he has a way with the ladies - he'll want your phone number next! What a beautiful pic - she really is gorgeous Chris :D

hehehe thanks.. yes she is a pretty girlie! She is hard to take photos of as her eyes usually go red or you cant see her eyes and she doesnt tend to sit still for me. I was lucky to get that one which is why i had to post it :D !

She is absolutely adorable :D Such a pretty girl and such lovely eyes. Our boys are going quite wild over her :shock: :lol: :lol:

Hubba, Hubba, Hubba :shock: " WOLF WHISTLES " :D HELLO BABY 8) COR BLIMEY, WHAT A BABE :D :D come up and see me some time and we could make beautiful music together :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love from Scoot.

Scoot said:
Hubba, Hubba, Hubba :shock: " WOLF WHISTLES " :D HELLO BABY 8) COR BLIMEY, WHAT A BABE :D :D come up and see me some time and we could make beautiful music together :lol: :lol: :lol:

Love from Scoot.

ort! scoot paws off! rocket! saw her first!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

Back