• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone help with a Middlesex to Worc, rabbit run

Adele

Warren Veteran
Hello, we are upgrading and expanding the Sanctuary facilities, and are able to offer a Belgium Hare a forever home.
We are extremely busy with making necessary changes to the Sanctuary and have several bunny runs to do already.
if anyone can possibly help collect a beautiful Belgium Hare called Firecracker (Cracker) from Hillingdon , Middlesex and bring her to Worcestershire, we would be eternally grateful.
Please help if you can, we have the space here to take on this bunny, but not the time to collect her. :(
Yours hopefully
Adele XX

I may be able to help as I am going from Reading to Adele's on September 5th. If someone could get the bun to us over that weekend (3rd/4th) then we could bring her.

Subject to persuading the o/h of course - will have to use my feminine wiles :lol:

I can probably pick up on Fri 2nd in the evening as I work in Slough (about 30min away from Hillingdon) and pass Reading on the way home.

But pick up would be around 4:30-5pm from Hillingdon and drop in Reading about 6pm but then she would have to stay the weekend with you Nix, I could possibly keep her overnight if a drop off on Saturday would be better for you though.

Caz

Well my o/h is NOT impressed but resigned to the fact that I'm probably going to do it anyway :lol: . I've just got to persuade him to get the indoor cage down from the loft :shock:

Caz, if you could bring her on Saturday that would be best as I won't be home til late on Friday night.

Adele, I take it she comes with her own pet carrier?

Nix said:
Well my o/h is NOT impressed but resigned to the fact that I'm probably going to do it anyway :lol: . I've just got to persuade him to get the indoor cage down from the loft :shock:

Caz, if you could bring her on Saturday that would be best as I won't be home til late on Friday night.

Adele, I take it she comes with her own pet carrier?

Oh my goodness, you are wonderful , this does sound hopeful :)
ooh hope I have not got you into trouble with your beloved Nix :? :roll:
I dont think she will have a pet carrier, but if you buy one, I will of course refund you the monies? :)
Caz you are extremely kind to offer to try and help too, it never ceases to amaze me what can be achieved working together :)

I will understand if you cannot do this for any reason, but if you could, it would be BRILLIANT :D :D :D
Let me know what you can organise ladies :D

THANK YOU :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
XX

P.S. Adele I need to know where the pick up is exactly if you could PM or email me ;)

Caz

Blimey... In a sudden change of heart my o/h has decided that he wants us to go and pick the bunny up from Middlesex on Sunday 4th. This would be better for us cos it means she won't be left on her own Saturday night.

Adele would this be ok? Sorry Caz for messing you about, it was completely unexpected that he'd come round to the idea...

Nix said:
Blimey... In a sudden change of heart my o/h has decided that he wants us to go and pick the bunny up from Middlesex on Sunday 4th. This would be better for us cos it means she won't be left on her own Saturday night.

Adele would this be ok? Sorry Caz for messing you about, it was completely unexpected that he'd come round to the idea...

Of course it is okay Nix, but are you sure, yous are really putting youselves out here though..driving all that way, and then you have a long trip on Sunday :shock: :!: :?:
I am liking your other half more and more by the second Nix :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He just needed some time to think about things, it was sprung on him suddenly like!! :lol: :lol:

XXX

Back