• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tui and Kami loved up!

sarsimp

Mama Doe
Brought them in for a nose around the puter room but they preferred to have a snuggle instead!!

TuiandKami002.jpg

Yes they took to each other as is they had always been tog - just a couple of hours of bonkin each other (PLEASE I hope the opp was successful!) and then they were as one!!

Carys - the pic is a little dark- they are agouti with browner faces! :D
As I said in my other thread they are like an old married couple apart from the bonkin! :oops:

awww twinnies! :love:

yes I can see how Tui (i think! :lol:) has more white on their nose but that really is the ONLY difference! wow!

BirdieBun said:
awww twinnies! :love:

yes I can see how Tui (i think! :lol:) has more white on their nose but that really is the ONLY difference! wow!

Ha ha no its Kami who has the whiter nose!! (hes a bit smaller at the mo too) But you can see why I just had to have Tui as Kamis mate when I saw her pic on RR.

Thanks tupperwarequeen - I think youre the only one who has noticed my new sig - it took me AGES!! :oops:

And thanks for all your lovely comments about Kami and Tui!

What a gorgeous pair - made for eachother :love:
I have a pair of agoutis nearly identical except for his white nose, but they are brother and sister.

Your sig is great, I certainly noticed it.

I noticed the new sig it is great! I am sure I have told you before that I loved your sig! Its a masterpiecce! And well I had a 50:50 chance of getting it right (the whiter nose thing) and I still got it wrong! :oops: :roll:

BirdieBun said:
I noticed the new sig it is great! I am sure I have told you before that I loved your sig! Its a masterpiecce! And well I had a 50:50 chance of getting it right (the whiter nose thing) and I still got it wrong! :oops: :roll:

Thankyou - all that praise!! I get them muddled up all the time!! :oops:

Back