• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

HELLO FROM SHADOW AND SCOOBY

Loppyju

Mama Doe
Hi to everyone :D

I've just joined this forum and wanted to introduce my two 13 week old French Lop Brothers, Scooby and Shadow. I got them just over a month ago and they are soooooooo much fun.

"Hop" to chat soon

Ju, Scooby (broken orange) and Shadow (Black) xxx

shadCar.jpg

Scoobyrobot.jpg

sarsimp said:
They are lovely - are those their toys?!! Welcome alongxx

:lol: They are now, my 2 sons are kindly sharing with the Bunnies including the Play House or I should say Bunny House :wink: I'm still Bunny proofing it so they only have the garage part at the mo but hopefully when it's all done I can Sneak a few more in without hubby knowing :twisted:

BunnyTowers.jpg

Loppyju said:
sarsimp said:
They are lovely - are those their toys?!! Welcome alongxx

:lol: They are now, my 2 sons are kindly sharing with the Bunnies including the Play House or I should say Bunny House :wink: I'm still Bunny proofing it so they only have the garage part at the mo but hopefully when it's all done I can Sneak a few more in without hubby knowing :twisted:

BunnyTowers.jpg

now THATS what i call a bunny pad!" :D

:wink: Awww Thanks peeps! I love all your Bunnies as well.

Do you think they just have big ears for bunnies or for French Lops. We saw them when they were about 5 weeks old and they had normal size ears but when we picked them up at 8 weeks we couldn't stop laughin at Scoobs ears, my hubby wanted to change his name to Dumbo!

We've seen the Mum and Dad and they have long ears too but nothing like English Lops. Maybe Scoob and Shad will grow into their ears :p

Hi and welcome to the forums :D Your buns are gorgeous and I love their house, they are very spoilt buns indeed :wink:

Back