• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits bedroom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

willow

Warren Scout
I thought i would show you all pictures of the buns room. I would like to know what you think :D :D :D :D :D
DSCF0517.jpg

They love their tunnels they hide in there when i am trying to catch them :lol: :lol: :D

DSCF0518.jpg

DSCF0515.jpg

DSCF0514.jpg

DSCF0513.jpg

DSCF0512.jpg

DSCF0511.jpg

digicamerapics.jpg

I've tried to make it as interesting as possible for them, so they dont get too bored :D

Plus i had just tidied it up so i thought i would take some pics before they got in and made it to their liking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They are very happy buns. They spend most of their time in the room i cant get them out :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
oh wow looks like a great bunny playroom :D did you make the tunnels? THey look great!

I bought the tunnels from pets at home. They are for cats but my 2 love them. I have the 2 leopard print one's and a cardboard one and then the red box at the end - ( that is actually a cat bed as well).

Cats get to have cooler toys than rabbits so i thought i would treat my 2. Dont tell them though, that its cat stuff, or they wont talk to me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back