• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest pics of fudge......

lou

Warren Scout
cuz i finally got a film processed!!!!! My sister never has has any memory left on her digital camera for me to use :x Been wanting to put some more pictures on for ages, cuz I love looking at everyone elses piccies!!!!! :D
Fudge has got a slight sepia tint as I've been having problems with the scanner but she is white with brown bits, so it kinda suits her..........

1st we have playful fudge,although not sure if she's thinking about taking a run at me!!!!!
fudgebun.jpg

I think she looks like she's talking to me!! " mummy if you love me you'll let me go down the stairs?!"
fudgebun4.jpg

"Time for a lie down, I'll take up my position on the top of the stairs and keep guard!"
fudgebun3.jpg

Fudge in a box....."Ah......treats, my favourite,carrot biscuit"
fudgebun5.jpg

"Do I dare come out of this box, she's still got that thing pointing at me, but I get to read the newspaper!!!! well.....is this my best side!!!"
fudgebun1.jpg

And finally up on my bed, in a cosy cat bed for sleeps :love:
fudgebun2.jpg
[/img]

I could take millions more...............well, I am in the process of sorting out an area of the garden for her to have as her own. Got to move her hutch and build bigger run etc...so def more piccies when thats finished!!

Back