• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Couldn't hide him any longer-

Krinnie

Young Bun
This is the baby, beautifully bonded to Floyd :D

Back to the hay and feed store; the owner told us the breeder marked B & G in the ear (which was my suspiscion to the green blur in Floyd's ear). It was a circle which faded hope for me because all the buns I really wanted were boys, there was a gorgeous babygirl that was a fuzzy but at the same time it was just too different from the other to appeal to me...and as they were all as sweet (except for a gorgeous brown one I wanted to nap, a bit kicky so I resisted) I took the chance on Oh this one MIGHT be a girl (of course I knew he was a boy). Needless to say Floyd adored him from the start, they snuggle and snuggle and snuggle, and Floyd is the big brother that shuus the cat when his courage is up to it.

This time around we got the number of whom I thought was the breeder and rather then poke at the bun (who was and is still rather shy) I was going to see if she had record of what sex the bunnies that went out were.
Turns out she just tended to clippings and groomings and occasional care of the rabbits at the feed store, and she gave me tons and tons of information but of course I already knew it :B Still a very good resource to have obtained!

I tried to keep to the music influence with the name and settled in with Bowie, after all I can always call him Boe.

Noww time for the pictures but to keep the suspense going we'll start off with some extras of Floyd ;P

PinkFloyd.gif

(someone says it looks like I stuck him under the scanner :lol:, name influence is apparent, no? )

Dsc02817.jpg

Dsc02831.jpg

Dsc02828.jpg

(he was a little pooey but I waited to the next evening and lured him out, cleaned his bum up so I wrapped him in the towel for drying)

Dsc02832.jpg

Dsc02826.jpg

Dsc02827.jpg

(My favorite :B)
Dsc02825.jpg

Dsc02834.jpg

Dsc02835.jpg

Whoo Piccies :shock:

Awwwwwwwwwww, they are both gorgeous and they look so sweet together. Its great that they have bonded so well :D

cherylwares said:
awwwwwwww look at the baby!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

They are both beautiful, gorgeous sweetiepies.

Thank you, they send kisses :lol:

Joob-joobs said:
Aww! I love the bottom one with them both stretched out together. :D

They're doing the same thing only they have a frozen bottle wedged between them :D

cazza269 said:
awww they are both sooo pretty

Thank you, I'm in love with their patterns XD

kim 106 said:
love the bottom picture i hope that will be peach and he mate in 6 mounths time

Oh, good luck! They're so cute together- it's depressing to see Stuey all by himself what with his brother and his sister both gone...I'm going to try to bond him to my older rabbit once he's fixed...I found out the other night he might be a she because when she went near the lops' "run" Bowie tried mounting Floyd x.x;

willow said:
Such gorgeous bunny wabbits. Very photogenic too. I love them both xxxxxxxxxxx :love: :love: :love:

YOur very lucky :D :D

Photogenic or just lazy? :cool: :lol:

sarsimp said:
Ooh lovely lovely lovely - what a gorgeous pair they make! :D

Thank You! Don't they? I can't believe how well they get along, I just kind of had to leave the baby where he was but I let Floyd out of his cage and they both kind of just snuggled up on my bed.

Aspen'n'company said:
He is so ADORABLE! I love him! :love: :love: :love: Me Want!

>>; They're under high surveliance next to my bed with a cranky cat who seems to want them to.

gina paul said:
aaawwwww :love: what a cutie pie :D

Thank you XD

Marlene said:
Just makes me smile......scrummy babies :love:

Scrummy, but not tasty >>; Glad they're that cute :p

Lind80 said:
Aww they look so sweet together!

All they do is cuddle XD, Thank You!

BirdieBun said:
what pretty cute bunnies I am in love!

They send your love; but a UK planetrip would be unsavory :lol:

Bunnster said:
Awwwwwwwwwww, they are both gorgeous and they look so sweet together. Its great that they have bonded so well :D

It's amazing they bonded so quickly :shock: but I'm not complaining, and it's adorable. Except for Stuey comes around, then it's a little odd...odd behavior from such a teeny rabbit o.o;

Diddeen said:
aaaawww so cute! Looks like that baby Bowie is going to grow up just like his mate Floyd :D

Thank You, I hope he doesn't you know, turn black one day...would be impossible to tell apart, heh.

MandyM said:
Bless, they're like two little bookends :D

I don't quite understand that but thank you :lol:

Tahra said:
Bowie - very good name !

Glad someone likes it :lol: My parents think it's kind of weird so they settle with Boe.

Kerri C said:
OMG, what a pair of the most cutest little snuggly puppy-faced babies ever!! :lol:

I should get a picture of them begging. I bring the kale and the carrots out and their noses are all over the place, they steal food from each other too so I have to sit it out and portion things :lol:

Back