• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Piccies of Thomas

Jaypot

Mama Doe
Here are a couple of pics of Thomas - they where taken a few days ago while he was out in the garden in the PWS run :D The run was kindly donated by PWS and gives us some more space in the garden for another bun or two to be out :D
Thomas had a haircut a couple of weeks ago, looks like it won't be long before he needs another one :shock: :D

[/img]
Thomas12aug053.jpg

Thomas12aug0516.jpg
[/img]

Awww what an absolute sweetie! My permanent run is made from about 10 packs of those PWS things, and I have to say it's absolutely superb, also with appropriate support it makes a great roof for a run as it's incredibly sturdy, no way a fox could chew through it.

aaawww he's such an adorable colour :D and sooo fluffy! :love: Is he an angora or just a longhaired rabbit like my slippers? Hmmmm me wants a 3rd slipper! :lol:

Diddeen said:
aaawww he's such an adorable colour :D and sooo fluffy! :love: Is he an angora or just a longhaired rabbit like my slippers? Hmmmm me wants a 3rd slipper! :lol:

Have you got three feet :shock: Auntie Chris :lol: :lol: :lol:

Our Thomas is a double mained lionhead and I think :? just like your little fur balls :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:

you have three feet chris! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hes gorgeous jay!

He looks stunning! Running around in the garden in the sunshine, awww :D

Thomas has three feet... might make him a bit wobbly as a slipper ;)

Tam

Tamsin said:
He looks stunning! Running around in the garden in the sunshine, awww :D

Thomas has three feet... might make him a bit wobbly as a slipper ;)

Tam

Good memory :D Auntie Tamsin :lol: :lol:

Awwwww what a bosta - he's just fab and funny how the names seem to just fit - Thomas - suits him just fine - he's loooooooovely :D :D :D

rngpwelfare said:
Is he the one that went to you from Jane Dexter.

He's looking really well and looks to be enjoying his time outside. :D

Yes Tracey - that's him :D He is such a sweetheart and has really grown now :D He's a proper cuddle bun when he's in the mood :D

BirdieBun said:
aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Thomas is beautiful he doesn't look real! :love:

One night a few months ago we had some visitors - to do with the computers :? The man had brought his wife with him and she wanted to see the buns. John brought Thomas out and Thomas always likes to be carried on John's forearm and rest his two front feet in the palm on John's hand :roll: The woman thought Thomas was a puppet :shock: When Thomas moved his ears she thought that John was working him from the back and that John had a fake hand with Thomas on :shock: She had to go over and physically feel Thomas - he was quite put out :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

OMG!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How funny bet you were rolling round the floor laughing!

Answer this though Jay..........how soft is his fur? It looks amazing!

BirdieBun said:
OMG!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How funny bet you were rolling round the floor laughing!

Answer this though Jay..........how soft is his fur? It looks amazing!

It still makes me howl now when I think about it - having said that, he does look like a stuffed toy sometimes :lol:

His fur is just wonderful - it's the type that your hands sink into :D He has to have regular haircuts around his face as the fur just covers his eyes and nose - you can't tell the front from the back :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back