• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

okay so its not a rabbit but its v cute

kathryn

Young Bun
These pictures are of my new kitten that i am hand rearing. I got him when he was 4 days old as i work at a vets and a rescue organisation said that they didn't have the time hand rear him. Needless to say i am now unable to part with him so he is coming to join my tribe of 5 cats, 2 dogs, 2 rabbits, 2 guinea pigs and 2 parrots. He is now 5 weeks old.
DSCF0111.jpg

DSCF0108.jpg

DSCF0119.jpg

DSCF0127.jpg

DSCF0118.jpg

DSCF0122.jpg

DSCF0123.jpg

DSCF0135.jpg

DSCF0134.jpg

DSCF0139.jpg

I know he looks a bit boogle eyed in the last one but he was trying to pounce on one of the other cats and was annoyed that my dad was holding him.

Awwww, what a cutie!! I also, would not be able to part with that adorable face...I think that should be in a book somewhere:
"Do not foster/hand rear if you do not want to adopt!"
:roll: :lol: :lol: Very cute pics!

I know so far my success rate in hand rearing is 2 out of 2 but i now have a hand reared rabbit and kitten so my mum and dad have banned me from hand rearing anything else as they know i would never part with them.

omg
he is sooooooooooooooooooooo cute
kitten nap in order lol
if i was at ur house i would never let him go bless
becky

Back