• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does your bunny do this?

elve

Banned
After he/she's had his/her dinner?

Benny just looks at me then flings himself down with his eyes shut - a bit like my dad after Sunday dinner :lol:

flup.jpg

And here's another one of him looking sooooo handsome :love:

ansome.jpg

And one of the girls having breakfast, while I'm here :D

haytime.jpg

Awwwwwww Elve!! look at them!!! My Wilbur does the flop thing after he's had his tea! It scared the pants off me the first time he did it!!!!

hi

:lol: I know Phill - after I'd taken pics of him doing it this morning, without him even blinking or moving, I thought 'shall I prod him - is he dead??'

Lovely Pickie Elve - there all soooooooooo brill - just loove the first one of Benny doing his after dinner flop :lol: :lol:

Buffs and Cagney sometimes do a joint bunny flop and snooze together which is so lovely to see and I never seem to have my camera any where around when it happens :roll:

While Zac will do his black slipper impression and just lie flat out! - typical bloke eh :lol: :lol:

Fab bunster Elve - keep the pickies coming :wink:

AWWWWW SWEET
yep most of mine flop down after there meal
one enjoys a good roll over too lol and the one time she got stuck on her back lol from beening fat at the time lmao :lol:
becky

i love it when they are stretched out, relaxing! although i dont like it when they look as if they are dead!

lovely pictures! :D

sophie

It's a bit disturbing, isn't it, when they're so chilled out and you have to check they're still breathing! Only Squidgy does it really - he's a real laid back dude. Bobby sometimes lies there with his ear over his eye :shock: :roll: , but I've never seen Nougat relax that much, even in her poorly state.

Blaise always does the flop after eating his meals...it is just too cute isn't it?

I always love seeing piccies of your 5 girls together...I think it just amazes me that they are all bonded!!!

Jet does that at tea time after he's ate some hay. He sqeezes between his litter tray and igloo, also when he plays out after he's had a fuss he crashes out on the carpet. :lol: :lol:

Love the Jetty Clan.

yep Coby does it too, he makes me think of the Dashunds we had years ago, its the exact same movement....very funny :D

Zebedee really throws himself down. He did it when he was on top of the double hutch the other day and nearly threw himself off :shock: :shock:

And Thuthu tried to throw herself down on the bottom of their giant reel thing and missed and rolled off the edge :lol: :lol: She ended up half on half off in a most uncomfortable looking pose, but she didn't get up. I think she was trying to look as if that was what she meant to do. :roll:

Silly bunnies :D :D

hi

:lol: yes it's the way he THROWS himself down that makes me laugh! Eating is just toooo exhausting :lol:

Back