• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

now upto ten

little treasure

Young Bun
After loosing one of our house buns my O/H said that we could get another :love: so after weeks and weeks of trying to find one similar to our little GUY we came across a supposedly netherland dwarf at the RSPCA centre where we also found GUY.

We had seen her previously and as soon as you leaned over the cages to see her she would grunt like a pig and rear up like a horse :shock:

She had been in for 6 months and my O/H Darren said that she will keep on getting left whilst all the other friendly buns found new forever homes. :(

we found the bunny lady who got kitted up in riot gear so we could have a look at her ,well as soon as she passed her to Darren she was a quite as a mouse and sat for 10mins just being stroked :D

Well the centre was upto it's allocation for bunnies and with the inspector coming next week to make sure she had no more than she was allowed to do,we decided to give Matilda (the Hun) a forever home..

She now resides in our lounge :D

then popping into the local pet shops for a nosey just to see what they had,as we needed some sawdust Darren was reading the ads in the window.
He said "oh look 2 bunnies Free" :shock: I thought he was lying but no he was right.But we allready have 8 I said,he said but they are free...

expecting them to have gone I was suprised to find out they were still there,we went to have a look at them two female lops around 1yr old looking a bit sad.

Aparantly the owner was moving and the garden wouldn't be big enough for them :? I mean they were only in a 4x2 run/hutch...

so we picked them up the following night,they were called flopsy and topsy,but Darren and found 2 names more suitable Millie and lucy.

Lucy is off for her OP tomorrow which hopefullly will stop her from harassing her sister so much...

I will post some pics up when Darren finds his camera :roll:

:love: Samantha and Darren

Darren did say that although we wanted a replacement for GUY He thinks 10 is a good number.

For now :lol: :lol:

Sorry to hear you lost your little Guy :cry:

Matilda the hun LOL at that name, its brilliant! Is she living up to her name? Or is she still calm?

Glad to hear you got the free bunnies Lucy and Millie they sound as if they will be much better off living with you. I hope everything goes ok with Lucy's op.

Oh and Darren FIND YOUR CAMERA WILL YOU, WE WANT PICCIES OF YOUR LOVELY BUNS!

WOW, that's a lot of bunnies found a loving forever home. Good work!!
Piccies soon please :D

wow what a good days work!!!! well done!! three bunnies have found forever homes!!!

Darren pull your finger out we want piccies!!!

hi

that's a lovely story - your O/H sounds like a very kind bloke :shock:

Well done for rescuing these girls....piccies ASAP! :D

Awwww, congratulations on your little rescue! I would love to see piccies!!

You are so lucky to have a hubby that wants more...most of us here have to beg and plead to get one more, let alone 3!!!!

That certainly is a fabulous story and well done to you both....and of course....the photos...OR ELSE
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
I dont think they can hear us! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I hear you :lol: :lol: I have now found the camera it was with my finger which I have now pulled out :lol:

I will post up loads of piccies tomorrow after their photo shoot,plus some new piccies of all the others

:love: Samantha and Darren

Darren assures me he will sort them out to post up tomorrow evening he has been out sorting out a new home for lucy as she seems no better with her sister millie.even after she was speyed.

hopefully it will only be temporary as I wouldn't like to split them up they have been together for a year now :(

:love: Samantha

the pics we took today look great :D

well now that Darren has just about sorted out the office room,and it no onger looks like a building site here are some of the pics :D

lucy2.jpg

Back