• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just some pics of mine in the garden !

willow

Warren Scout
This is Orio and Pepper in the garden yesterday. I was sat out there for hours trying to get some decent pics. They just wont sit still :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you look really close you can see Orio's tongue :lol:
RABBIT18AUGUST2005014.jpg

RABBIT18AUGUST2005026.jpg

RABBIT18AUGUST2005029.jpg
RABBIT18AUGUST2005027.jpg

RABBIT18AUGUST2005009.jpg

RABBIT18AUGUST2005009.jpg

RABBIT18AUGUST2005005.jpg

RABBIT18AUGUST2005020.jpg

RABBIT18AUGUST2005027.jpg

Hope you like, cos i do :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :D

Such gorgeous bun buns :love: I loved looking at their buntures very much thankyou :D I love little Orios tongue poking out as he cleans himself, so cute :D

Pepper is very naughty. SHe has just chewed the speaker cable for my hubbies stereo. He wasnt pleased but i cant help but laugh. :lol: :lol:
And if you tell her off she just binkies away as if she is so pleased with what she has done. :D :shock: :D

She is being spayed on Wednesday, i just hope that she doesnt calm down too much, i love her the way she is, but i know it has to be done for health reasons :rabbit2: :thumb: :rabbit2:

I dont think naughty is the word for her .I think they should make a new word for it.
She is sooooooooo cute though and when she's being good she is such a little cutie :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:
And when she's bad she wicked :lol: :lol: :lol:
And i LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Back