• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clazza's Babies !

BISHOP

New Kit
Hi everyone I am new to the forum and I just wanted to share my interest in rabbits and my little lot.
I have always had rabbits and have aquired a nice little bunch, nine in total.
We have some strange and unusual names. Theres NAILZ, CHERRY, NELSON, HILARY, VIOLET, TWINS, JASPER and BAILEY. Some with tales behind them. :lol:
I will try to get some pictures on when learn't a little more.
well speak to you all soon.
Claire :D

Like Birdiebun said- Wow....9 :shock: !!! Well, welcome to the forum and I really cant wait to see piccies -hurry up!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

welcome3.gif
Claire and all your babies. Look forward to hearing the "tales behind them" especially..... TWINS...and of course get your learning cap on to send us the photos :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :lol: :lol:

Nailz

Nailz was my first bunny. I brought her with her sister but her sister became ill and passed away. The vet suggested she had not been fed well and got bolt. So I took my time and found her a knew conpanion. And decided as she was ok and strong we would call her nailz from the saying hard as nailz.
She lives up to her name she is very stroppy at times and gets up to mischief, but she is adorable and has seen with her knew sister cherry the other arrivals to our home. Nailz is definitely in charge.
claire
:bunny:

Back