• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not posted pics of my two for a while so here you go........

MandyM

Mama Doe
A few snaps taken last night.....

Right Mom this needs a trim....
mini-DSC01312.jpg

That's better.....
mini-DSC01313.jpg

Sit and look pretty you say...... I'll try my best..
mini-DSC01311.jpg

Benji that's just being darn idle, sit up and eat your food nicely
mini-DSC01315.jpg

Blimey all that eatings made me tired...
mini-DSC01321.jpg

Awwww Bunny Snuggles...
mini-DSC01330.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Mandy i just love your bunny's!!! Bring them with you when you go to Brighouse bay! they can stay with me! I promise i'll give them back! :lol: :lol:

Phill said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! Mandy i just love your bunny's!!! Bring them with you when you go to Brighouse bay! they can stay with me! I promise i'll give them back! :lol: :lol:

Yeah of course I will.......hang on I can see your fingers crossed behind your back :wink: :lol: :lol:

Mandy, Bluebell and Benji are absolutely stunning bunsters :love: , and you're right, it's ages since we last saw photos, norty :no: :lol:

*goes to check route finder for directions to Mandy's .......*

Those two are just absolutely adorable - they look so happy and so well cared for :D Think I will still bunnynap 'em though :D :twisted:

OOhh what lovely pictures Mandy!! :D :D
I've definatley got a soft spot for your Bluebell, she's gorgeous!! :D :D

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY - and about time too matey - Awwwwwwww they are just too fab for words and Bluebells colouring is just amazing - Mand :?: - is that what they call blue butterfly :?:

Benji just seems to look more and more like Buffs every time I see him.

What kinda weight are they Mand :?: - are they Mini Lops as Bluebell looks quite tall when she stands up :?:

Awwwwwwww me wants Snuggles soooooooooooon :roll:

PS - I've just had a new Screen Monitor at work and me thinks Bluebell and Benji are going to look sooooooooo cool as a screen saver :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back