• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how much room?

shibby69

Warren Scout
how large should an indoor rabbit cage be for one rabbit?

kaspar is in a FERPLAST RABBIT 120 BLACK and it is 46.85" x 23.03" x 18.29". if i were to get him neutered and get him a little friend would they need a larger cage than that?

How much time does he spend in it? If it's just a base and the door is open for him to run around the room then that would be okay.

If they are going to be closed in it for more of the time then something bigger would be a good idea.

Dog crates tend to be the next size up as that's about the biggest rabbit cage you can find already. Why they don't make them bigger I don't know :roll:

lol! i have been looking at cages. I will be getting him a friend, but he's got to be neutered first and then recover from it! i was looking at spending about 150 on it 200 with accessories. will this be enough?

aww cute pictures. my rabbit has an igloo type thing, its big, with no bottom, and he sleeps on it rather than in it :)

Back