• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let the fun begin....UPDATE and PICS!!

sarsimp

Mama Doe
Well wish me luck peeps cos Im putting Tui in with Kami this afternoon for the first time! Round one <ping>! :shock:

Well they have been tog for 20mins and I am watching them closely and after much alternate bonking, circles,sniffing and running, Kami collapsed in an exhausted state to be followed quickly by Tui so all is quiet for the mo!! :shock:

Couldnt resist showing you this one first!

Tuiaug2005001.jpg

Aah!

Tuiaug2005010.jpg

Aah 2!

Tuiaug2005012.jpg

Sorry the second 2 are a bit blurry!!

Well, Kami has more of a white nose than Tui and is smaller - also hes a man so I would expect him to go around huffing and puffing and asking where his fave pair of socks are - that should solve ant probs! :wink:

sarsimp said:
Well, Kami has more of a white nose than Tui and is smaller - also hes a man so I would expect him to go around huffing and puffing and asking where his fave pair of socks are - that should solve ant probs! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks charlie - well I think theyre ok - they were ignoring each other yesterday from what I could make out but no fighting whatsoever hurrah! Have opened up the hutch by way of a ramp but Tui hasnt quite got the nack - we will make the hole bigger today to see if that helps - want to get them up there sleeping at night :) Bob reckons she thick, but after he got up off the floor, he agreed the hole must be too small!! Pickies today hopefully! :D

Back