• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Clazza's babies !!

BISHOP

New Kit
Hi everyone I am new to the forum and I just wanted to share my interest in rabbits and my little lot.
I have always had rabbits and have aquired a nice little bunch, nine in total. :lol: :lol:
We have some strange and unusual names. Theres NAILZ, CHERRY, NELSON, HILARY, VIOLET, TWINS, JASPER and BAILEY. Some with tales behind them.
I will try to get some pictures on when learn't a little more. :p
well speak to you all soon.
Claire
[/quote]

Nailz

Nailz was my first bunny. I brought her with her sister but her sister became ill and passed away. The vet suggested she had not been fed well and got bolt. So I took my time and found her a knew conpanion. And decided as she was ok and strong we would call her nailz from the saying hard as nailz. :evil:
She lives up to her name she is very stroppy at times and gets up to mischief, but she is adorable and has seen with her knew sister cherry the other arrivals to our home. Nailz is definitely in charge.
claire
:bunny:

Hi and welcome to the forum :D I love the name Nailz and she certainly sounds like a real character :wink:

Nelsons name

I have a friend who has a lot to do with rabbits. She has a few of her own and had just had some babies when I went to see her last. The babies was around seven weeks and see let me have a look. She told how a couple of them had developed a eye problem when small and because she could not seperate them from their mum, she could not take them to the vet. One of the babies was there for blind in one eye and she said she would struggle to find him a good home, so who offers to have him yes me. So we decided to call him Nelson after the man Nelson who won the battle but lost his eye.
Nelson is a lion head and a very fluffy one at that but so cute.
Working on those pictures.
Claire :bunny: :wink:

Back