• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Daisy, Maisie and Taz new piccies added today!!

Got my new buns, all the way from Cleethorpes to Burton, home safe and sound.

The mum we've called Daisy, the white boy is called Taz and the brown girl is Maisie.

The lady I got them from was really nice, she has about 25 rabbits, some she has bred, some have been rescued. These buns were from a family to whom she refused to sell one of hers to, they went to a pet shop and bought Daisy at 8 weeks of age, they put her with their un-neutered male lop, and low and behold, the babies arrived. The owners were going to let them out in a field if this lady didnt take them. She didnt really have room, but felt she had no choice, hence her advertising in the free ads.

They look well, the boy is a bit skinny, and the mum too, but otherwise they have coped with the journey well and seem happy.

Anyway, enough talk, here's the important bit , the piccies

rabbit110.jpg

rabbit108.jpg

rabbit111.jpg

rabbit107.jpg

aww bless their little hearts I see what you mean about the Mum she does look a little skinny but you'll soon put that right wont you :D :wink:

aww bless them, they are a bit skinny though arent they, poor things, but your a great bunny mummy and I am sure you will have them plump and in tip top condition in no time :)

MORE PICCIES!!

I am told the babies are four weeks old this week, they were taken to the lady at 2 weeks she was told, but how accurate this is I'm not sure.

I have given the babies Flossie's cardboard tunnel (she prefers Bunny's cos its bigger) and they are running in and out and binkying like mad

I'm in love....

They look gorgeous - mum looks a bit down in the dumps but youll soon have her binkying around Im sure! The babes are so sweet :D

Hubby is not too impressed, bringing back the babies was a bit of a surprise for him. I said that there was no way I could separate them till they're older, he said to start looking for homes for them :cry: :cry: I have 4 weeks to talk him round :?

Benji has named the little boy Taz, and that's his nickname, so we couldn't part with him could we?

They are so cute!!! :D :D I'm sure hubby won't take too much persuading, who could resist those little sweeties!!

[quote="
Benji has named the little boy Taz, and that's his nickname, so we couldn't part with him could we?[/quote]

NO!! And then you cant split the little bro and sis up either!! :wink:

Back