• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Filterd or unfilterd?

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have a water filter on our sink and at the moment Jazz gets that.... I dont want to deprive him of any minerals etc.... so which water do you think is best? im confused.. my dad says unfilterd but he has got no idea about bunnies :lol:

hi

I can't see it would matter - different water has different minerals in it anyway - so long as it's not poisonous (and you'd have noticed that by now I guess :shock: )....I used to use a Brita filter and I believe it puts artificial sweetener in the water? No wonder bunnies like it :)

We use filtered water in our house. Mainly because I don’t like the rubbish they put in tap water.

Louise

MandyM said:
Well I have to say that my two have Britta filtered water, and they seem to like it :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now ain't that just the bunny lap of luxury :lol: :lol: - way to go Mand :!:

bunnytales said:
MandyM said:
Well I have to say that my two have Britta filtered water, and they seem to like it :thumb:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now ain't that just the bunny lap of luxury :lol: :lol: - way to go Mand :!:

:lol: I know spolit buns eh :lol:

He'd probably most like a rain water after it's been sat in a puddle ;) Our buns get the same as us - straight out the tap :D

Tam

Back