• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blossom my only girlie bun

5cutebunnies

Mama Doe
This is the life resting the shade while hubby snores in doors!
bl.jpg

Oooo Yummy mum thinks I cant get to this clover but i can
blo.jpg

OMG I can't believe how much she looks like my first bun Buggs, she's beautiful :D Infact if you look at Lany's siggie you see Cagney who looks very similar too :D

Awwwww she's boooootiful - almost a little like Cagney colouring :D :D :D - just loooove the picky of her trying to get at the clover - thats definately a bunny being a bunny :lol: :lol:

Yes he is bless him I have resigned myself to the fact all bunnies don't want to be celebrities lol He is quite happy doing his own thing :D

No not really, I would say he is most daring he will attempt any jump no matter how far or high, he is also the only bun who loves a cuddly and will happily lay in our arms.

All three of the boys are confident and are happy to sit and pose I think they just love having my Daughter and I around, they really do love us ( that sounds really big headed but I know they do :oops: ) they will sit foe hours by our sides having nose rubs, strokes or a good brushing.

Blossom is becoming more confident and does enjoy are company but will get up and go in the playhouse when she has had enough, which is are que to leave lol

Bramble the little love I think will remain the silent type, he comes to us for a little nose but doesnt really like us touching him, so we let him be.

lol thats an understatement :shock: :wink:

We do my daughter has been in the pen with the boys since 11 :shock: My Hubby realises he comes second to the buns lol

She is one of lifes treasures, she adores her buns and really knows how to look after them. Well you saw what she did with the bunny birthday party for Bernard and Binky? She even reads them stories and I have to admit I think Panzy listens :D

At easter she started SEB at school save easter bunnies, she did a big display at school on how to care for rabbits and hightled the plight of the hundreds bought each year just because the bunnt imgae is every where at easter time. She arranged with the RSPCA to come in and give a talk on Rabbits and she made lots of little rabbit ear badges that she sold for 10p and raised £30 which she presented to the RSPCA so yes she is a star!

awww she is lovely :) what kind of bunny is she she is really fluffy

as for your daughter, she is a real star!! Tell her I think she is a true bunny hero, no wonder your so proud :D

aw thankyou Cazza its lovley of you to say that :D Don't know what type of bunnie she is but she is quite fluffy she is just going through a molt at the mo.

Back